SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

Ann: Annual General Meeting information, page-5

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Some non holders do go overboard and every stock on the ASX has them but there are people who understand the company more than some holders. I agree that it sucks when they do it just out of spite but in many cases it isn't a personal attack on the holders, it is a response aimed to the newbies or holders that haven't done a lot of research to see a different view because a lot of holders don't like to hear from someone else's point of view. Some holders are worse than non holders because they have their own agenda and pump a stock because they have bought in at a high price and want to get out. Unfortunately there are some rogue people in management running some stocks or incompetent at least and the company ends up in a Trading Halt or Suspended from Trading or even worse. EM1 has had it's fair share and there has been some red flags. As for non holders putting all our questions to the CEO it would probably be better for the holders to ask and demand some answers but right now I think the CEO of EM1 has enough questions to answer from the ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.205M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $2.61K 338.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3355000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.