CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. VYR
    4,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3010
    I'm not good at TA but like the look of that blue arrow pointing to a jump up.

I'm glad the folks who think the markets are booming and VMT management have failed to promote the share price aren't managing my portfolio.

Is the cyclical nature of the market that hard to understand.

Compared to the performance of the ASX small ordinaries since the Covid Crash:

*VMT is up from 31c to 35c
    *XSO is down from 3068 to 2823.

Maybe some dividends might close the gap but VMT management aren't doing a hopeless job of promoting the share price. They have been very active hiring the best in class Investor and Media Relations firms who have been setting up opportunities for Blair Sergent to promote the company to investors which has all been to no avail.

I was interested to learn from the annual report that the 1m share options that were issued in relation to a service agreement were issued presumably to Jane Morgan when she took on the Investor and Media relations Job when Hinchcliffe and Hamilton weren't achieving any thing.

Interesting when it became apparent that she was wasting her time and our money she got the chop also.

The realisation that investors just weren't interested in the VMT story with the cloud of WW3, rising interest rates and Recessions, and China rattling the sabres, hanging heavily over the market probably came home to Charles when an investor wanted to sell 10m shares and the only person that they could find that was prepared to buy them was Charles and he was able to buy them for a 10% discount to market.

Sometimes its necessary to stop swimming against the tide, relax and conserve the energy for when the tide changes as it invariably does.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5167/5167628-3fa495d0e819d065983c2ef04eafeaf4.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5167/5167631-4477a0c99a8b7800e4bd0efad56a0d36.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.