WSA 0.00% $3.86 western areas limited

Ann: Annual General Meeting - MD Presentation, page-8

1. 268 Posts.
    Nearly the same article has been written every month for a few years now.... “Analyst Carey Smith tells Tara De Landgrafft why he expects nickel prices to rise substantially in the coming 12 months" – September 2014 is this the same guy making the same call 12 months ago? http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-26/nickel-prices-rise/5771718  Just google this guy and see what he said in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015.   Just keep betting black … Enough spins and eventually the ball will land in a black pocket.

Back to the AGM.  Have we seen a long term forecast or plan from WSA?  I don't remember seeing anything that has a 2-5 year outlook for costs, production or capex.  Is it possible that WSA have hit peak production?  Did anyone go?  Any useful insight come out of it?

Also any comments on the increasing shorts?  Never a good sign.  There are heaps of miners you would have thought would be more worthy of shorting than WSA.  Even odder is that WSA have no debt, cash in the bank and finance available.  What do insiders know that we don't?  Are they planning a small placement?  They've done it before at low SPs.   I have pesky feeling something is going on other than just the NP.   Have to admit I'm spooked.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.