BRN 0.00% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

The facts which I have now gleaned which require further...

1. 10,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27195
    The facts which I have now gleaned which require further information from the Board of Directors arise in my opinion from the following:

1. The document recites that 278,162,500 shares have been issued since 2018 under the employee incentive scheme which is roughly 93 million shares each of the three years. Quite clearly the company has been kicking goals during this period on the back of the very hard work of a much reduced work force and I have no issue with this number of bonus shares.

2. The 150 million shares if not approved will mean that the company only has the 15% capacity guaranteed without needing to come back to shareholders. 15% of 1,629,737,144 is approximately 245 million shares.

3. If the 150 million additional shares are approved that will bring the total to 395 million shares available to be allocated to the employee incentive scheme without coming back to shareholders over the next 12 months.

4. 395 million shares is 300 million more shares than has been required in each of the preceding three years when enormous technological achievements have been made.

There is absolutely no explanation by the Board that I can find anywhere as to why this increase will be required in the next 12 months. In saying this I am not saying that I have formed a view about whether it is reasonable or not. I have not and am open to accepting the Boards view that it is required should they provide additional information upon which to decide.

I would suggest that shareholders who would like to know the reason for this increase send an email to the Company asking the Board of Directors to provide some clarity as to why this will be necessary during the next 12 months and cannot be accommodated within the 15% or 245 million shares.

On the above assume for the moment that on the 10 plus customers for the IP and chip alluded too in the Anil Mankar presentation this will lead to say $1 billion in sales over the next two years and growing would the issue of these employee incentives seem excessive. In my opinion most certainly not but as shareholders we have some rights and one of those is to be made aware of non confidential information such as business plans, forward sales projections and the like.

I have had a response to my earlier email from Ken Scarince which advised that any questions could be sent to him for referral to the Board of Directors.

In relation to the bonus options that can be awarded to the Directors I see absolutely no reason to vote these down as the Board can be held accountable at each subsequent AGM for their decision to say they have performed to the required level.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA Ballista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $382.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 18.3¢ $2.707M 13.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 93761 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 829397 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.