BRN 0.00% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Annual General Meeting Notice of Meeting and Proxy, page-83

1. 9,968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26675
    I have extracted the following passage to make very clear how this incentive scheme is to work.

"The objective of the proposed grant of Options to Directors is primarily to link the reward of Options to Shareholder value creation, and align their interests with those of Shareholders and to encourage the long-term sustainable growth of the Company.The Options shall be issued under, and subject to, the terms of the EquityIncentive Plan. Listing Rule 10.14 provides that a company must not issue equity securities to a director of the company under an employee incentive scheme unless the issue has been approved by 18 holders of ordinary securities."

The two directors concerned at being paid $125,000 per annum to carry out their normal duties. These options will if properly administered be rewards for that which is done over and above what is considered the usual normal duties.

Reading the fine print I am of the opinion that the company has taken to heart the black mark shareholders gave them over the options and shares issued to the CEO which saw him return half to the company.

I am unhappy with the venue of the AGM and have said so but I do think the company is trying to be responsible this time around with these options.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF,

AKIDA Ballista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $1.713M 9.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 308539 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1292113 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.