BRN 0.00% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

NO different to any other company, really. The BOM want to...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    NO different to any other company, really. The BOM want to extract the maximum to line their pockets to the limit, until there is pushback! Which there now is.
    I suspect that there will be another strike on teh reumeration report and this will trigger a board spill.

So, really where does that leave us, possibly in teh worst position we could be, given the progress that has been made in the months. Its simply NOT the best outcome for BRN and all us stockholders, just good for the "shorters", seriously.

I would hope that shareholders, look to get rid of the "dead wood" that is coming up for re-election, defintely Pia has to go as she offers nothing to the board or the company, more an impediment than anything. Just look at her Linked In profile and you will see that she is only interested in womans issues etc and ZERO promotion and sharing of BRN progress and tech. An oxygen thief taking a salary for doing nothing and another handpicked screw up from PVDM. possibly just a token gesture to have a female on a male dominated board-not a statement just an opinion.

PVDM, being a brilliant mind and scientist and creator, yet he is a poor businessman, in so many ways, particularly his handpicked choices of staff and board members. may I suggest arrogant and ignorant. PVDM should be around on the ongoing development front, but its time to step back from management, as the experiment has NOT worked. An example is his captains pick for the "worlds worst" global IR, Tony Dawe.
    This is the guy responsible for informing the market, the ASX and the investors of what BRN is up to and the progress it is making.......apart from quarterly's which are dominated by losses, lots of free shares to management and constant dilution of our shares and virtually "radio silence" on everything else.

Tony is a dogs ass, when it comes to communication and he has proven this over an extended period of time and I would suggest this radio silence approach has fuelled the rampant attacks by shorters and the collapse of the share price, as it simply tells the market, BRN is doing nothing and making no progress. What a f**king joke. He has to go and we need a pro in this space, probably for less money!

Good luck to all and make your vote count. NOT ADVICE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $1.713M 9.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 308539 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1292113 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.