BRN 2.00% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

@MarketingMan, you have summed up this conversation succinctly,...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2051
    @MarketingMan, you have summed up this conversation succinctly, a lot of tech CEO's are paid by the $$millions, but big techs pay by the tens of millions - some by hundreds of millions, this info is easily found.

So progress hasn't been as fast as we would like, I am an LTHer nearly 9 years, I am 72 so I want to see the money asap.

The so called freebies are given because BRN can't afford to pay the going rate for top talent, stingy Amazon pay US$340k for software development managers - which is peanuts by comparison with CEO type money.

Sean Hehir has been charged with getting our brand new, previously untried tech into the products of serious players, it is very difficult breaking down the trust deficit which is inherent when you are a new unheard of small player, competing against established market giants who have a dominant market position with trusted tech and the attendant financial clout. This is the reason we see so much about Loihi and True North which are test chips, BRN have chips that work with amazing technical attributes...... but it is painfully slow building the recognition.

However SeanH has built an ecosystem that includes the names of global tech giants, Intel had Brainchip projected onto a stage screen with the names of other global tech leaders just recently, Intel would not provide that cachet or kudos to BRN if it was not warranted, otherwise it could be an embarrassment for them.

I have to admit that it chafes me somewhat to be giving "freebies" to management at this point, because I want to see income, but the thing is: if we didn't have high calibre people in our management the progress would be slower than what it has been.

So IMO it would be really dumb to be doing any dummy spitting at this point re remuneration etc, where did that $2mill come from last Qtr ???, my sense is that there is more coming, Akida 1000 is getting wraps from a lot of people who know their technology, and we know that it is being incorporated into products right now.

At this point, not continuing with the current management would be a blatant act of self sabotage on the part of holders at present IMO, having said that if I were to be at the AGM I would want to know much more about timelines; we know about the importance of NDAs and honoring the trust involved there, but how close are we to signing deals is a question I would pursue with vigour at the AGM. The CEO whilst not able to make promises, should have a sense of how the ground sits there with some engagements - some of these engagements are well over 4 yrs old.
    Last edited by McHale: spelling 18/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $454.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $2.351M 9.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 212207 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 372207 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ 7464422
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.