BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I know people are not happy here with BRN or the SP the lack of...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 474
    I know people are not happy here with BRN or the SP the lack of revenue and so forth. I'm not happy about the slow progress either but think about this.

The top 20 holders own 40 % of the company or more they would be highly influential in many of the decisions that have come and passed. If they have not rolled any heads well they must be satisfied with progress would it not mean that.

Louis retired after his incident Louis was not that old really and it was likely a pushed resignation as the board was not happy with some of the actions its my speculation all my own opinion. What ever happened we don't know but we do know is that there was some negative issues in Ford being named so in that event things slowly changed.

My point being is our insignificant holding hold very little influence in how the vote goes. In the end Most can't agree about an article or chart never mind voting on a strike. If there is a spill which I doubt will only create issues and likely push progress out more.

Do people think that if someone is fired or some members lose out we will magically get Qualcomm or who ever to sign?

I'm not happy with the progress either but I will add I'm not in the meeting or conversations so I do not know what was good or bad.

as for the time line let's be honest scince covid our whole world has slowed in productivity and work forces. Project take longer to start up more red tape and compliance issues add In government policy and you will see things take time.

MegaChips, Renesas, Valeo, Socionext and many more Tata included. They will eventually products out and money will come. The IP deals were done for a reason is Either company thought nothing of Akida they would not have bought the IP.

How far any partner is with commercial products is a very good question we do not know what they announce is what we all know.

clearly the spill last year would have come from the top 20 to get moving. I doubt they would wait for the agm to do a change if they did not see progress so my believe is things have improved.

our talk of a spill or no spill is pointless here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $597.7K 2.928M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 1703112 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 337767 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.