BRN 2.00% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Kachoo,What shareholders need to be careful about is a spill....

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472
    Kachoo,

What shareholders need to be careful about is a spill. You don't need to look too hard to see what happens to a companys share price if a spill is effected via shareholder vote.

I don't know anyone on here other than perhaps the shorters who are looking for a lower share price.

I would urge holders here to act and vote for the remuneration report. Don't cut off your nose to spite your face.

I intend to vote FOR the Remuneration report because of the reasons pointed out above. Am I happy with the flow of information or the lack of licenses signed. Absolutely not. But I also don't want to cripple the company by causing a spill.

On your point about the top twenty I can attest to the fact that you are incorrect here. There is plenty of interaction between the top twenty and the board. I speak regulalry with one of the board. Not all of which is of a positive nature. I can confirm that no information is delivered to me that would cause concern about a leaky ship. They have integrity in this regard. Several top twenty have been in dialogue with the company since day dot and there is a high level of frustration at the mishandling of IR and the misstatement of timelines etc.

I am not voting FOR the award of RSU's. I am voting AGAINST for these resolutions. The Executives have enough skin in the game and have been rewarded well enough either via the initial backdoor listing or via prior issue of RSU's. The non executives should not be receiving any at the moment.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $454.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $2.351M 9.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 212207 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 372207 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ 7464422
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.