CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

They have not got the funds to be chasing other projects and...

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293

They have not got the funds to be chasing other projects and there are plenty of other Lithium hopefuls on that band waggon already.

As @aScanner commented there is an advantage with this mob that they have only the one project to concentrate on.

There is nothing wrong with silica sand - it is a product which is in demand and the capital costs of developing a mine are relatively low. VRX next door is doing the heavy lifting re Environmental approval for their adjacent land so that will help CRB in due course.

What have they told us:

(1) They applied for a mining license in December
    (2) They completed dieback and unexploded ordnance surveys and access was granted for resource extension drilling.
    (3) They have contracted a company to undertake the drilling
    (4) There was a delay in the return of assay results so the scoping study timeline has been extended
    (5) The Study, targeting a 2Mtpa mining and beneficiation plant with a mine life at 20 years, with a conceptual mining model and costs estimates completed by Orelogy Mine Consulting, and the process design and cost estimates undertaken by Como Engineers. The Study is near finalisation
    (6) The initial fauna studies and the spring botanical study have been completed and final reports are expected in Q2 2023. This will be required by the EPA..

Management /BOD does concern me to a degree especially given their last proposed acquisition which thankfully did not proceed. It has taken them a long time to get to this stage - too long - but once some of the items above are finalised hopefully they can move things on a little faster. I'm a VRX shareholder also and things there re moving slowly also albeit they are further down the track than CRB - the EPA has been a huge and lengthy holdup for VRX which is still not resolved.

Being a long term SH from the Mt Morgan days I have been trapped in CRB for some considerable time no doubt like many others so I am frustrated by the leisurely process - but at least there is progress.

This project will not require huge capital to get up and running which is attractive. It is concerning that companies like VRX are more advanced and will be out there getting offtake agreements in place before CRB is realistically in a position to do so but that is a reality that cannot be changed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3613797 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 913228 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.