CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Ok Koala and SD things are progressing however I think you may...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Ok Koala and SD things are progressing however I think you may be overlooking the real risk here. There is only one project and the asset is very good and fingers crossed the leg work will eventually be done and it might bear fruit , but if you look at what is playing out here the real risk to all shareholders is that the existing board compromises this project along the way. Unfortunately self interest and the ability to make commercial decisions for the benefit of shareholders is not good. I would have thought your past history as a shareholder of Carbine and the litany of failed Carbine projects would have alerted you to this.
    The notice of the AGM is standard MO for this lot. Obtain approval to issue as much paper as possible to investors of their choice at rock bottom prices, with incentives for doing it and a golden handshake when they are all set. Then sit back and watch a committed board try to make something out of the basket case they create in the process.
    Take a look at some of the past companies they have been involved with, you will find the same names over and over in the top 20 list. Ampella Resources 2010-2012, Cradle Resources 2011 to 2016, Clancey Exploration 2014 to 2017, Vital metals 2019 to 2023, just to name a few and there are others in the making. Many have overseas assets that "had potential" but didnt get there and resignations effective immediately. That unfortunately is the reason this company is market capped the lowest of all the silica sand projects in Australia when its resource is documented to be one of , if not the best resource out of all of them.
    This board needs to be moved on before they implement their self service voting control schemes that will render all other shareholders impotent. They are not the slightest bit interested in progressing this project, they have just realised its potential and want to capture as much as they can and then hand it over to someone who knows what to do with it. I think my intentions are clear enough for the AGM , I believe all the shareholders should have a really good think about what they want out of this opportunity and make decisions to move in that direction, as to do nothing just lets the nonsense continue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.216K 304K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1446000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1138228 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.