CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

well my understanding is that there is a conversation happening...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    well my understanding is that there is a conversation happening next week to suggest that Mr Cranston withdraw his nom for reelection should that happen i may , after careful consideration , give the new nom a chance to do something with this project he has been nominated by one of the Ausco major shareholders, but its a resounding NO to everything else .

and if the reference to major shareholders preventing progress is taking aim at scuttling the Sandbox project , they did every shareholder a huge service in doing that. if you can show me a silica sand operation that takes sand from 96% purity and turns it into glass grade sand economically i would be astonished.
    that deal was a standard Cranston inc lining their own pockets play . there is plenty of reference material on that play book in the archives. and further to that i believe the major shareholders do want to make money and this project has plenty in it for everyone so if Greed Incorporated could just stop trying to orchestrate making multiples of everyone else fir themselves and just get on with it , they may even find that out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.216K 304K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1446000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1138228 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.