CVN 0.00% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Mayhem you are WRONG. Let's look at how this "think differently...

1. 844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    Mayhem you are WRONG.

Let's look at how this "think differently " company has done.

I have been a holder for about 7-8 years, been to every AGM and talked with Adrian one-on-one at most if not all of them. My average buy price, less than 6 cents. Sold enough at 60 so that I am free carried now. (Retirement paid for)

I guess that's patience for you.

I asked Adrian at the meeting about the timing of Apus/Pavo and his response was that we are not going to make another Roc 3 mistake, rather we are going to get it RIGHT. There is too much at stake not to.

As an independent investor you or I are free to jump in and out of stocks as we like. Adrian is more "tied" in to this one stock. The industry (as opposed to the market) has this company very highly rated and undervalued. I have actually told my business partner that we gotta be looking for the next CVN.

And I have to ask, What made you come up with the name "Mayhem". Is that what you do at AGM's or are you just an ol rusted out heavy metal freak.

And please disclose to us all here if you are an employee of Vinva. (If not they'd be loving you)

And finally to quote Warren Buffet (ever heard of him)
    "the stock market is simply a vehicle that transfers money from the impatient to the patient. "

Repeat: Sentiment BUY
    Position HELD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $386.1K 1.979M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 425882 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 256926 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.