CVN 2.50% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

If you have held since 2013, you would be so far ahead of most...

1. 18,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2629
    If you have held since 2013, you would be so far ahead of most holders, why would you be in a rush to spend our precious money?!?

"This is my first post on HC so be gentle.
    I have held CVN since 2013 and believe the future two wells will be significant to the company as the current market timing should be kinder to a large resource.
    Has anyone heard of an update or when it is due, for WPL's Swell? A good result there would be a great lead up.
    Thanks"

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/29963714/single

This is Not the time to be rushing, or making "rushed decisions" to do something and then later coming back to the market for more money. Nothing is a guarrantee in Exploration, if we go at this (Buffalo) alone and got it wrong, the next CR will be back to 13 cents.

And If you want to see how bad decisions by management can affect the share price, have a look at FAR. Their share price is now 5 cents, despite being part of the largest oil discovery is 2014.

Like you and all holders, I don't like to see the SP going backward. And I have done my best to buy as much as I could (adding another 500k shares on-market recently), but to no avail. Whether we like it or not, our SP is deliberately being pushed downward - bit by bit.

We were in a little pool prior to the Dorado discovery. Now, we are playing with "Sharks" And they are circling us, looking for weakness and mistakes so they could drive our SP down to the teens and take us over on the cheap.

This is what is happening to FAR. The last thing we need is to repeat the mistakes of FAR.

Lets move forward judiciously rather than haphazardly. We have been through this situation before in 2017, prior to the Dorado discovery.

This is the time to be patience.

AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $193.7K 977.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1493897 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 510753 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.