CVN 0.00% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Hi Cosmo, you are right mate, I have been here a long time and...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hi Cosmo, you are right mate, I have been here a long time and have done OK even at today's price. CVN is at heart an exploration company, and with Buffalo, they have found are very good exploration target. I just think they are going to be dictated to by whatever STO wants to do with Dorado. I know that STO are keen to develop it but what if they decide to put their funds into something else, and just keep CVN hanging on...not the first time this has been done. FAR is in a slightly different boat and I'm sure you know the differences better than most.
    It still comes back to money was invested for a particular project, that project should be fulfilled, they are ready to drill it when ever they want and I'm sure TL would want it drilled also. I cannot see any reason not to do it. You say "if we miss", well, what "if we hit", that's what explorers do. Our finances are doing nothing, safety, sure be safe, but don't procrastinate waiting for STO to tell us what we should do with our money when there is a very good alternative that is not going to destroy the company. If not soon...when??? after Dorado in 2024...may as well sell it and become an investment company!!
    Last edited by I'm in: 17/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $386.1K 1.979M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 425882 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 256926 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.