CVN 0.00% 16.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Ann: Annual General Meeting Presentation 2021, page-48

1. 3,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 852
    "that promises the future in a future that does not want it's current proposed product"

it may not want it, but it still needs it, and will do for some decades to come.

i don't have a dog in the fight between you two, but with regard to "so continue to be fat and happy with a no cashflow , no dividend company"... well, that is the beast that is the oil and gas game, especially as we move from explorer to producer.

i understand your frustration, and the essence of your post, but it comes down to managed expectations.
    i could have sold the highs on dorado discovery, but decided to hold for further exploration and production... or take over. I realised at that time, that this would be a long hold as the capex requirements make it seem like it's moving at a snails pace.

personally, i am fat and very happy with this company and eagerly await the next 6-24 months... by then i'll know if i should have sold the dorado highs or i'll be life changingly happy that i held on.

sure, there is opportunity cost and there are other returns in the market... but there are other losses as well... hindsight trading only serves to fuel frustration.

i'm happy and comfortable to hold a company that i think will achieve it's objectives, especially those in the next 5-10 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $295.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $478.3K 3.010M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6210 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 482885 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.