MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

""Not been watching closely so not sure how long its been like...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""Not been watching closely so not sure how long its been like it!""

veeone,

It is better to look away when the sp is at these levels. That is, if you want to avoid getting an ulcer of course.

As for the "One Entity" being involved, I do not belive that it is the case. But, that's me and my own personal opinion.

The market has spoken to the antics that MPO is dishing out on an ongoing basis, and realise that at this moment in time they have nothing concrete to offer.

As to when, and how things will change, your guess is as good as mine.

But, with the Management we currently have and the way they have been heading with very little news as well, I would not like to be holding my breath. All it appears that they have in mind, it to issue more and more shares, and the selling of assets in order to keep the flowing of money going.

Now veeone, how long ago was it that we where thinking that SA was just there for the take/pickings with gas that was just gushing out of the ground, and simply selling it to consumers that were absolutely screaming for it??

What happened to that after so many years that already went by??

That is the way I see it, so please DYOR.

I think that even the dyehards are beginnig to see the light and looking for other places to go and rest.

The obvious is in the amounts of posts that are on this threads now. Especially from the ones that were already counting their money long before this.

Very sad indeed.

Cheers,

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.