WA8 3.03% 6.4¢ warriedar resources limited

As management have said, they need the BS negotiations to be...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    As management have said, they need the BS negotiations to be mutually beneficial. Sometimes people play hardball.

Rather than sit and wait and do nothing, they were at least proactive in getting SF which will provide them more imminent cash flow.

This is all about the long term. For those investors looking for a short term play, this might not be for you.

Management are as frustrated as anyone with the ongoing negotiations and current shareprice, but as SF keeps progressing over the coming months, and negotiations with BS are finalized, those who are patient will eventually be rewarded.

I have been hurt time and time again with resource companies that promise the world, jump into things far too quickly, don't get the most desirable result, and after a short term rally of the shareprice, ends up crashing back down. I am actually happy to be involved in a company that is willing to be patient... and whilst they wait, are proactive in finding other opportunities (SF) which can ultimately provide more value.

I think too many are undervaluing the importance SF will have on the company. People are too caught up in why BS is delayed, and are forgetting that SF is progressing nicely. Early in the new year, when they get closer to production, I suspect people will realise how valuable it actually is.

Here was a reply from Steve sharing our frustrations, but ultimately seeing the undervalued shareprice as a result of investors not realising the importance of SF... especially will BS negotiations are finalized.

Have a great end to the year everyone.

20171207_074933.png
    Last edited by toohug01: 07/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $48.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.7¢ 6.4¢ $85.63K 1.324M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34759 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 303035 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.