FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

@Storm_chasor If the three M's and travelling like crazy then...

1. 2,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    @Storm_chasor If the three M's and travelling like crazy then you wonder why another MOU has not transpired yet... All of your points sound like a repeat of the conversation i had back with Mike in June, at that stage he was weeks off going back to U.A.E. , surely you think they would have locked down another MOU or furthered into the strategic alliance with CAT.

Further back in June at the Perth MBA, the SP was at 27c and currently at a 25% discount from then. As many of you are eluding to that now we are significantly more de-risked with a 2nd prototype, more money in the coffers etc then why aren't we attracting more interest towards this floundering share price.

Bottom line is the only difference between their presentation in June to now is delayed HX, more capital raised and these 'secritive' post presentations conversations with Mike about all this magical work going on. @Storm_chasor You had the perfect opportunity to ask Mike why haven't they been able to secure anymore MOU's with all this extensive travel across the globe or how com they haven't ticked that blank box in the presentation about the strategic alliance with CAT that has been there since June.

As i said, i'm in for the long haul but it seems the excitement on here of yesterdays AGM mirrors the same mantra that was on here back in June which is amusing considering our SP has already discounted the MOU with CAT.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $90.09K 3.756M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 6083992 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 86661 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.