GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Annual General Meeting Presentation, page-12

1. 1,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646
    Ok, so I will write this without any ramping but just the facts as were discussed at todays AGM.

1. SDV has about 40 parties keen to get involved but our management are "funnelling" that down to the best mix that can value add and provide expertise to complement the GXY team. Martin was asked did we need a partner and the answer was not necessarily but they have brought JPM on board to help quantify options. Of the 40 suitors, they range from top tier automakers to large miners and banks. Quote, getting the money to build SDV is the easy bit. It was also stated that SDV could be producing by 2021 if finance was signed off by December. The new pond location was also learning from other companies misfortunes with excessive rain problems and the extra funds required.

2.Mt.Cattlin is performing well and at steady state. They will always exploit upgrade options. The focus now is an extensive drilling program east and south east and they have a lot of upside in resource potential and expect resource upgrade when the results come in hopefully by September. The last extensive drilling program was in 2009 and they know where to start drilling, They have no resource concerns and have increased tenement size.

3.Martin was disappointed that the options for our South American lawyer were voted down as she has the expertise that we need negotiating in Argentina. He was personally annoyed as he led the negotiations to get her on board. She will stay on as director.(I was surprised that resolution 4 was withdrawn.)

4.They were asked about better engagement with the shareholders as false reports and media was playing into the shorters hands. They were specificately asked to defend the stock when there is clearly misinformation being written. Anthony agreed to look at what they could do better within the litigious framework and corporate governance and thanked me for the feed back.

5.Anthony and Martin gave each question thoughtful consideration and answered to the best of their knowledge. Our company is in good hands IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.