DNK 0.00% 31.7¢ danakali limited

Ann: Annual General Meeting presentation, page-110

1. 1,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    A question and a statement to follow - The question will be answered if BK is a serious guy that wants serious debate.

- where does the share price have to be for Brucey goes from super - maga - negatron to super - mega - factual??

- someone hit the nail on the head the stumbling block is companies don’t want to get into partnership with the Eritrean government despite what BK has said on many occasions. I’m happily set with several different company’s including some seed stock but when I pulled my last 10k out of kp2 (as I don’t fall in love with a company) I thought we’re should I put this? I decided to go with a company with a director with one of the best most honest names in the business LTR at 2.1c Tim Goyder. I remember speaking to him years ago when he was md of a company in Eritrea . He said he couldn’t of pulled out quick enough. To this day he says he doesn’t care what he reads the people are still the same and won’t change and there will always be the same problems! Yes I’m probably very pro Tim at the minute as my 2.1c was 11 last time I looked haha. This doesn’t say they can’t but I’ll bet your bottom dollar that is the hold up.

Not to worry though 3 years ago bk said finance is around the corner rwa and I can’t wait to shove it in your face when we skyrocket rwa. Well it’s more then around the corner it’s 10 days away . 3 year and 10 more days bk must be salivating at the prospect the time has come to shove it in my face haha.

Not saying it won’t happen people anything can happen. And look although ltr and Tim has done me a solid I haven’t even fallen in love with ltr took half out at 11 and put it into my “play of the day” AMG at 9.5.

good luck to DNK
    good luck to AMG
    and god willing good luck to all our other stock peace to the world

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.