GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I have to disagree with you on this one.No other Li companies...

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    I have to disagree with you on this one.
    No other Li companies got $400 m in the bank, no debt, has solid assets spread ing across 3 continents with one producing asset @ fairly good margin despite weakness in spod. price.
    The management screw up big time on signing of JV partner for SDV (6 - 9 months delay and miss the opportunity getting a fair price for the asset).
    Even when they received the Posco money, the SP didn't bounce as it should because they didn't tell the market about the tax they need too pay in any of the announcements pertaining to the sale - and the market reacted negatively.
    YOP took more than 1.5 year to implement, still unable to achieve the headline 70 to 75% yield.
    SDV - crown jewel of GXY - still has no clear strategy on how and when it is going to proceed. Dead silent
    Barring of the above and other missteps and poor communication - GXY should be value at at least $3.50 per shares even at current weakness in Li market.
    Hopefully when Simon Hay come board on 1st July, the company can improve its communication and execute its strategy and delivery like a 1st tier company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.