FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

I think the oil price will continue to recover slowly over time...

1. 14,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 703
    I think the oil price will continue to recover slowly over time as the world restarts their economy. This will help FAR SP and asset valuation.

I think FAR management bear significant responsibility for performance of the company prior to the virus.
    Current executives are overpaid and under performing in any metric you care to examine. This company has 2 assets - cash at bank and 15% of an oilfield. It doesn't need this bloated group of seat-warmers to mismanage that.

I take full responsibility for my poor investment decisions. They impact my financial future directly.

I would like Management to take full responsibility for their poor decisions and do the right thing by resigning promptly to save the companies dwindling cash asset but I recognise it is not likely to happen due to the people involved and observation of their behaviour over time. I hope a takeover/sale occurs before the cash runs out. I will sell portion at a loss for tax reasons to offset profit on other trades at the back end of June. I will hold $20K in the hope that a deal comes through / speculation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 52.0¢ $1.562K 3.004K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17440 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.