FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

There are some on this forum who need to distinguish between...

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    There are some on this forum who need to distinguish between bitter and twisted and simply angry and motivated.

There are some on this forum who were going to lead the Pitchforks brigade, but, being largely of no real substance, still maintain an apologist demeanor.

Hotazel had you marked from the outset and how right he was.

What you mistakenly call cries of pain are attacks directed at the source of the problem. Forget the bluster of leading the Pitchforks brigade, you wont do it because you prefer to justify your investment by consoling yourself that this team are worthy, and therefore, your initial belief system is intact.

Timing is everything in the oil patch. You make hay while the sun shines. Whenever the sun shone brightly for FAR, this management team did not take advantage. We traversed the opportune times mired in the wrong kind of risk and we always seemed to have the begging cap out when the clouds were upon us.

The source of the problem is clear and what have you done about it my little fountain of stability?

I made phone calls to regulatory authorities to get my ducks in a row. I contacted the organizations that could help me push for change. I reached out to other shareholders to try and influence.

But carry on DB. Keep confusing yourself that there are just people out here in shareholdersland who you you think have simply taken a hit, dont know how to quietly move on and, in the process, are lashing out and crying in pathetic pain.

Keep playing with your details, by all means, and maintain that stiff upper lip old chap. But, when you're in the tool shed next time, see if you do actually have the guts to pick up that pitchfork.

Because, if you ever were justified in utilizing it, it is now and this mob deserves nothing less.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 52.0¢ $1.562K 3.004K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17440 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.