FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

"This does not mean FAR is going broke"Zacma I know you have...

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    "This does not mean FAR is going broke"

Zacma I know you have been around for a long time...the world of corporate raiding has changed.

There are new found raiding skills out their that the likes of us mere mortals have little to no understanding.

Following the money doesnt cut it anymore. Boards working for shareholders interests has a new meaning....it may still be technically true but has very little relevance to mums and dads. Your only true defense nowadays is in numbers via such entities as Hedge funds, Index Funds and Super Funds etc.

FAR ceased communicating with retail when the register rebalanced to the big guys. Cath wont be seen doing the rounds anymore because she doesnt have to. This board and company is at the mercy and beck and call of a few large investors now.

How that could pan out is yet to be understood. I am making the calls to connected players who have more experience in this situation than I currently do. The landscape has changed for FAR in so many ways and none of it looks pretty for us remaining small holders. I dont know yet but I get a bad feeling about this board now that I wouldnt have had 2 years ago. They dont have bad form, but they have painted themselves into a corner with no wriggle room through sheer ineptitude.

If they want to continue in the public sharemarket space and hope to be able to influence mums and dads in the future with other enterprises then they will have to consider their next moves very carefully.

Notwithstanding the changes to the world economy and oil prices, this team have shown distinct lack of accountability for the disastrous outcome of this company in so many ways. And here they are promoting SNAFU, as Tim so eloquently put it, at this last meeting.

If they continue to spend the cash through to September, as promised, and there is no activity surrounding sell downs etc. then your investment will clearly be at the whim of Meridian and AG...Could this seriously be a plan?? Do you really think that your interest is best served with this plan? or is the bleeding obvious staring us in the face?

Be wary Zacma.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 52.0¢ $1.562K 3.004K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17440 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.