FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

Ann: Annual General Meeting Presentation, page-36

1. 435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    .. OK .. my very brief summary of the message regarding the FAR situation ..

1. Nick Limb should have shelved his attempt at humour .. a funeral-like demeanour would have been more apt ..

Cath Norman:
    2. had practised in the mirror with her positive spin about "still talking positively about moving the project forward" ..
    3. conceded the SP was "poor due to the state of the market" .. yes, a 'wow' moment for me too ..
    4. glowed about the "experience in offshore oil project development" that Julian Fowles brings .. another wow moment as one has to wonder whether 'our Julian' will get to share said experience as FAR "reignites finance pursuit and/or sells part or all of the asset" ..
    5. said "we were confident the finance was in place" .. but then it wasn't ..
    6. reinforced that "we will have a sustainable oil field moving forward" .. only if we get finance or don't sell it .. reassuring, I think not ..
    7. mentioned the Gambia exploration is suspended, as is Guinea Bissau, and the Kenya licence will be surrendered .. it does make one continue to wonder why they are all still getting paid ..
    8. the COVID-19 pandemic and decimation of oil prices have had an impact .. repeated .. and again .. deerrrr ..
    9. focus is now on reducing costs, delaying exploration etc .. double deerrr .. hibernating for the winter and beyond, I expect ..
    10. shared her delight in "finishing on a happy note", talking about the great social work the team has accomplished on their inflated salaries .. fortunately, the soccer ball gifting remains and the Gambian Beach Volleyball Tournament also appeared to be a highlight .. but it hasn't moved the share price, yet .. FFS ..
    11. reminded us that FAR practices 'PEARL' .. for the uninitiated, this would be 'People', 'Environment', 'Assets', 'Reputation' and 'Legal' .. I was surprised she didn't choke on the A, R and L because I bloody well did ..

As an additional note to those still posting on the FAR thread, in my view, there are no longer any 'FAR happy clappers' or members of a 'FAR cheer squad', so I think it would be fair to drop that B#&*sh*t from further contributions .. there isn't a FAR holder that would be 'happy' and recovering cents in the dollar is probably the best that can be expected, IMHO ..

.. if it wasn't 10:29am in China, and I am at work, I would be reaching for that stiff drink round about now .. seem to have lost my sense of humour too ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.0¢ 49.5¢ $14.63K 29.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 49748 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 9861 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.