FAR 0.00% 48.5¢ far limited

ooo I think you might be the one who is hung-up about things. PE...

1. 2,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 484
    ooo I think you might be the one who is hung-up about things. PE was a complete f..k up from start to finish and all of FARs decisions where poor and lacked professional judgement and understanding of risk and when to push and when to stop.

no one and I repeat no one could be so stupid to accept the 1 million and six months as a reasonable timeline. and yes management did attempt to make shareholders money BUT they failed to act when the timeline slipped and did not act in shareholders best interests.

yes some good posts and feedback from credible HC posters who have done a great job in the past also but most if not all that has been presented by FAR is not misfortune for FAR but lack of credible leadership and corporate governance that has failed shareholders.

The management is there to manage and make itself aware of risk and other project developments and that included costs and finance and licence expire dates etc and put in place a strategy to mitigate these ; this was not done because the skill sets at the top are missing.

there is minimal whingeing on these threads just posters pointing out the bleeding obvious based on the companies actual performance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.0¢ 48.5¢ $5.957K 12.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31502 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 8980 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.