FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Pathetic post OOO.The point is not about manning up at all. The...

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Pathetic post OOO.

The point is not about manning up at all. The obvious reason for discontent is the leadership (or lack of it) at the top of this company. Its distinctly unpleasant to watch them grinding along and I have done everything in my power to see if a change can be made to try and protect my investment.

Don't fool yourself that you are some type of man above others because you sold down some shares. Fool. Try and stop standing up for the incompetence and work harder to try and effect change.

I realize now that the major shareholders are dominating from the results of today's resolutions so it is probably a moot point but I have made every move I can, bar calling AG and Meridian.

Give your upstart attitude a breather and have a good look at your shareprice then think deeply about the ridiculous pays that are being doled out to get you that shareprice. 4 months of nothing and a repeat promotion at this AGM and not a whisper of managements paycuts or any progress on any fronts and you have the gall to come on here and tell people to back off management because, according to you, they are trying hard.

You flip worse than an old two headed coin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.