OBM 0.00% 33.5¢ ora banda mining ltd

Cheers for sharing Cube.Your numbers seem about right. I am...

1. 11,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6199
    Cheers for sharing Cube.
    Your numbers seem about right. I am trying to be fairly neutral in my view, as OBM still has risks, though... I think it is getting very close to finally.... meeting the DFS (or close to it). At this stage, I would be very pleased to see OBM just hit 17-18k for the quarter, though I think it will be closer to 16k. Which, I believe, will mean they are likely generating free cashflow, albeit, nothing exciting (particularly in the month of Dec, as stripping will be reducing and grades from Missouri increasing).

Golden Eagle ending is not a big deal, particularly when the grades have, from my read of it, not actually met their expectations. I do feel they are going to be pushing very hard to move the team from Golden Eagle to one of the other U/G mines that, hopefully, has enough to keep them busy until Riverina U/G becomes operations (which I hope and they probably do to, will become a long term contributor to the mine life). Though of course, there will be upfront capital for any new U/G operations.

OBM market cap is basically... as if its going to go under. I just don't see it. Worst case, they will need to raise around another $10m to speed up any U/G development. POG in AUD is sitting over $2500. It's a good time to be un-hedged. With Missouri now fully accessible, they have basically got 18 months of ore for the plant (before more stripping is required at Missouri. Lots of costs now paid for.

Anyway, clearly I view OBM as an opportunity, though I can understand why many simply believe it will fail.

I again can only look back a decade to when RMS bought up Mt Magnet, which was basically a basket case. Turned it around and now... well, its all in the past. Strange that now other producers are to scared to do a similar deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $621.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.3¢ 32.5¢ $588.2K 1.749M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12630 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.