IR1 2.50% 20.5¢ iris metals limited

@Fred Flintstone I like how you come along and say you...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    @Fred Flintstone I like how you come along and say you haven't stolen from anyone, all your posts here have been trying to steal peoples shares at a cheaper price.

Now I'll ask if you were not allowed to be some where would you be there with big massive machinery? I love how you mention they won't let you mine ect but there is an agreement with the locals from what I can see which was $50 a tone or something.....

So stop being a slime thief and stealing from people here.

I heard on the grape vine that there is a broker that works for Gina and she wants to buy this company dirt cheap and his assignment is to buy shares and dump the price, So she can try and take over and make billions from millions....

Are you that guy ? my assumption is that you might be seems like you are still trying to spoil people with incorrect information.

No one here wants you here if you haven't realized. Don't try and manipulate something you have no clue about because stock manipulation could give you jail time. just a FYI if you didn't know. I would love to see you there and see how your cool keyboard warrior skills will come in handy.

IMO these results shouldn't be too far and when they come we will see where you are then and we will wave from a flying rocket ship that has just woken up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $27.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $162.9K 809.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 27505 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 31210 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.