PER 4.94% 8.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Thank you for posting this Vinceannaafter watching this I have...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Thank you for posting this Vinceanna

after watching this I have only one thing to say ..... if our trial results are positive data, not positive signals nor negative, then you'll never see a SP of 6c again and by that I mean anyone with some spare cash to invest (in a spec share) would do well to get into ANP now, because this bloke has made it clear that they are about to enlighten the world about the business , the fact that CG had brought him on board at his pay (along with the other newer members) tells you everything about her confidence going forward, as does this presentation, re his own confidence , and the fact they have already started looking at partnership matters now so this would happen the moment they have positive triggers is very telling on just how laser focused they are on the next year

the mention also about broadening the scope of applications to more than just DMD shows just how focused the company is now on not being a one trick pony and provides one with less of an unsettled emotion of the thought of seeing the SP go to 1 cent if the DMD trial results were not what we expect to see.

less than 12 mths now if I heard everything correctly

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.004(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $76.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.5¢ 8.1¢ $46.54K 563.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 164616 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 100110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.