PER 0.00% 8.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Thank you for posting the video of the AGM Vinceanna. I went...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Thank you for posting the video of the AGM Vinceanna. I went looking online for it but couldn’t find it. So reverted here in the hope someone was kind enough to post a link.

I was slow getting around to watching the AGM, however, considering the timeline between now and any real catalyst that re-rates the price, there was no urgency. I am glad I watched it though. No new information, but plenty of reassuring information.

One question I did have for anyone who might know the answer, was in relation to Sarepta’s drug Elevidys, and how Sarepta could receive FDA approval and a marketable pPRV without final results (that ultimately proved to be unsuccessful).Did this occur because Sarepta received fast track approval for Elevidys?

Other comments:

1. 25:30 – 26:35. JG left me with the impression that ANP are already searching for partners, and that the announcement of any partner would almost simultaneously coincide with positive results (should they be received).

2. 32:33. If JG’s commentary around capital inflows into the biotech sector and suggestion that increasing IPO activity is a leading indicator for those inflows are correct, then this might produce a wonderful tailwind, and therefore hopefully boost the share price accordingly if it coincides with ANPs Phase 2b results.

3. 36:30. It was reassuring to hear that ANP are actively, perhaps almost aggressively, raising awareness within the clinical and investor communities. The timing of this in my opinion is well done. Too soon, and interest could wane (look at the SP for an example of that…), too late, and there is not enough time to build the momentum required to secure the best terms possible.

4. My view is the rebranding of ANP to ‘Percheron’ dovetails with raising awareness of the company. Even if only indirectly, by empowering management and the board to wholeheartedly buy into the strategy through ownership of the new name. They clearly felt passionate about the change, and since they are the ones who are wearing the brand when pounding the pavement, they should be comfortable with the brand they are representing. JG's comments 41:21-41:41 - most notably the confusion in the marketplace around the meaning of "anti-sense" - also support the change, and I must admit, I was confused 3 years ago by the name, until I began looking deeper into ANP.
    Last edited by P3COrion: 07/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $29.39K 366.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 49141 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 242817 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.