AW1 2.04% 12.0¢ american west metals limited

Ann: Annual General Meeting Presentation, page-60

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hotuna,

i have a similar aim for the market cap to be around $300m end of next year depending on the LME pricing, market sentiment, news flow to come and potential exploration progress/findings for 2024 campaign.

But even at the 100m-150m MC mark, would prove beneficial and strategic as it may attract financial institutions for a cash injection. Forward thinking. From the Adelaide talk, Dave did mentioned talking to various parties although the restrictions in their mandates may prohibit them from investing in AW1 now based on the current MC. When and if the MC increases, they may come back to the fold. All depending on the variable factors above etc.

Interested to see (with everyone else) if they can further expand on the 'shallows' or open pit resource to feed the DSO component personally. May aid the business case for funding even more with identifying the additional resources for DSO. Obviously interested (with everyone else) also in whether they can find/confirm the sedimentary host deposit.

its a buy and hold for me for the long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.003(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $62.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $44.27K 371.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 566095 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 387054 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.