ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968

A bit sad that our MD's AGM Presentation passed unremarked here.

Reading it now, I notice it is evolving in line with the Company's latest field and laboratory discoveries toward building a more refined - and far more lucrative! - business case around the high-grade nickel within the wider ore-body.

All those lovely green ticks pointing in the right direction, whether up or down, focusing on the best 10-15Mt within the MRE:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5807/5807526-8e0b9859dffd16aa9ee2bbbf5844966e.jpg
    (Click image to enlarge)

Suits me!

If we can dig and process only a half to a third of the tonnes, yet still capture let's say 75% of the Ni-Co within the MRE but now with a head grade around 1% (and we know simple screening and scrubbing upgrades this stuff significantly beyond that - in the range 111% to 226%!), then the net result could be economically sensational.

That's why you rejoice in having someone of Damon's calibre steering the ship - a highly experienced mining engineer who has brought many projects into being ...and profitability ...who is guided wholly by the data and can readily calculate the 'crossovers' to optimise project returns.

At 1Mt per annum, we're still talking a 10-15yr mine-life.

Plus there are all those other wonderful goodies we know are readily plucked from our Lake Grace clays - to which we can now add Gold at 0.1 to 2.3g/t. (A handy sweetener indeed, with Aussie gold currently trading >AU$3,000/oz!)

And speaking of gold ...yes, those Yuinmery Gold Project results can't be far away.

On a first-pass campaign like this it'd be fabulous to get some decent 'colour' straight up ...but with ROX' Youanmi right next door, and the size of our anomaly, it'll be good enough for mine just to see confirmed that the area has indeed been geologically active enough to be a likely golden cauldron.

Last edited by Nowhere Man: 10/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.