CYM 16.7% 4.2¢ cyprium metals limited

Ann: Annual General Meeting Presentation, page-15

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20

I also was at the AGM and agree that RyhsD has covered all points very well. Matt said it’s a very simple project and straight forward to execute, measure twice and cut once. Said he wants to be sure of the numbers being released and said to be patient for the Oxide SS and said it is very close.

I asked a few Qs which have all be covered by previous posters and I felt I got straight answers. I also met Matt afterward and agree with the comments that he seems to be a straight shooter and is very keen to get the whole thing up and running ASAP.

Someone asked him after the meeting why is he dumping the mineralised tailings and Matt said it’s a game of economics to get the quick wins but the tailings will be processed and nothing will be left on the table.

I also spoke with Milan Jerkovic afterwards and he said that Baz just jumped the gun and did everything in the wrong order. Milan said he has bought 100M of his own shares and is very happy to be involved in Nifty again because Matt is listening and taking the advice.

They both acknowledged the Balance Sheet is the main issue and are working hard to get that sorted by using cashflow rather than equity or debt.

Overall I came away from the meeting positive and almost prepared to tip in more coin but I would be divorced if I let it slip that I bought more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.006(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $64.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.7¢ 4.0¢ $511.1K 11.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 353683 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 19996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.