NTL 0.00% 2.0¢ new talisman gold mines limited

Ann: Annual General Meeting Proposed Changes to Constitution, page-53

1. 203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Added these stocks to my portfolio about 5 years now ..bought very low...... got a heads up from a fellow mine worker who rated the way the company where going about their bussiness.... I have worked in gold mines all over the world for years and have read HC for a long time but never had the need to post until .....the poster regarding the lower levels of the mine floooding under heavy rain conditions ......all mines have water table issues and all mines rectify this by pumps .....clean water in ...clean water out. ...the downrampers are entitled to their say ...even the green party ones !! if you own the stocks ...doesnt make a lotta sense to dis them ...just get out and reinvest where you think the wise investment is ! this is a risk and reward game , with people in for as many reasons as there are tons of gold in the talisman mining area. we all have our own "plans" on how to further our profits on portfolios, so people stay true to your own instincts and dont listen to the up rampers OR down rampers ....dont be a crowd follower ......follow your own plan , and if you havnt got a plan ....I suggest you make one and make some money as their is plenty to be made I agree that the new govt will not (and cannot) resind any current rites re (Robbo info) , I think the management could have reversed the sequence of two of their anns BUT they didnt and life goes on ... speculation and discussion is healthy ...but some of the nonsense written here in the last couple of days is beyond speculation and beyond any reasonable discussion .... IMO from a mining and operational perspective this is a very good investment for me to stay with, as the results will flow come Dec . DYOR and my best wishes to all holders with positive gonads !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.830M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 3103636 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.