OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Ann: Annual General Meeting - Results, page-2

1. 27,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265
    We started with just one mine and a share price of around $4.00. Now, six years on, we have three operating mines, a high-quality organic growth pipeline and a share price of circa $23.

very nice and even better

In closing, I’ll touch on the company outlook.We remain confident about the long-term fundamentals of copper.As a copper producer we are well placed to take advantage of general economic growth as the world emerges from COVID.We are also well placed to benefit from the expected growth in demand for both copper and nickel which are key elements of the transition to fossil-free electric energy production.As you can see we are now in a strong position to realise our next phase of growth.• The OZWay is in place to ensure strong systems and governance• The Modern Mining Culture is maturing well• We are now measuring how we create value for our stakeholders to support our strategic aspirations and our Purpose• We have two major assets in South Australia – Carrapateena and Prominent Hill - both with expansion options• The Carajás Hub in Brazil is being developed• The West Musgrave project studies are advancing• And we have a pipeline of early stage exploration opportunities.And with a strong balance sheet and disciplined capital management we have the capacity to consider inorganic growth opportunities should the right opportunity emerge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.