BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Annual General Meeting Results, page-100

1. 1,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2080
    Yes @Fact Finder , Antonio did go pretty hard in defence of Pia, with regard to US/foreign agenda not being in our best interest; I have always felt that there has been an underlying deep respect of PVDM by the US crew - which has had changed personnel along the way - but that is based off my intuition as well as interactions I have been able to see or hear, or that have been written by BRN.

My thinking is that everyone at BRN is focussed on getting some revenue runs on the board, they are well aware that shareholders in Oz want results, they also know shareholders do not want to be diluted into the stratosphere.

Also I have it in my mind that with any company listed on the ASX, that there must be 2 or is it 3 directors who are domiciled in Oz. With regard to the spill - something that concerned me about that scenario was that: if in fact it went down, then who or where would you recruit your new non executive directors from (I take it that some of the existing directors would/may re-nominate).

However there is no deep pool of technology director types in Oz (we have plenty of mining directors etc but.....), so where would you get new directors from, talk about shooting yourself in the foot........ there was someone at TSE who said he was going to vote no to the remuneration deal, then a few days later he was posting about how it was a bad look for BRN that RT and NN had left........ clown was obviously not able to see the contradiction in terms, too caught up in his emotive ranting. Go figure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $366.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.8¢ $381.2K 1.905M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 1616666 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 285699 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.