BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

@dolci, I see you are no fan of PT and I am well aware that...

1. 1,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2080
    @dolci, I see you are no fan of PT and I am well aware that there have been questions asked about her contributions here and TSE.

However i believe what FF was pointing out was that Antonio was fast to support her value to the Board, regardless of PT's contributions or otherwise AV was clearly showing that as Chair he wanted to support PT and speak to her value in that position, which for me importantly read that he was making it clear that there was a united Board going in the same direction.

As for PT contributions I honestly don't know that much about them, what I do know is that she has strong legal and other directorship credentials, I also know that she is widely regarded as a pre-eminent strong advocate of STEM for Australian women, she is also well known in business circles in Aust and as such would definitely have connections.

As I understand it ASX listed companies must have 2 or maybe 3 Australian domiciled directors, do you have a replacement for her in mind that you can recommend.

With regard to the RSU's I agree with what Antonio stated at the AGM where he spoke on the matter, further as I mentioned in my response to FF one of my major concerns with regard to a spill was the situation of finding replacement directors if it came down to it.

It would be difficult to find suitable directors in Australia, but what concerned me even more was how would you find directors out of the US - which is where BRN is essentially based.

Back to RSU's I have written recently in one of my occasional posts (I am not what you would call a serial poster) what I think about that matter, and as far as I am concerned you are entitled to your opinion, but I am very clearly not in alignment with your opinion on this - in short BRN are paying unders for the US based Board, exec and senior staff - IMO they get RSU's to make up for the
    relatively lower wage they cop to work at BRN.

Antonio referred to an industry comparison they have done, I have done my own research and as a result I am clear BRN are paying unders - I want to see results - but I am crystal if you don't have quality people running the company you will not get results - particularly when you are a relative minion up against global titans (who are doing relative workarounds compared to Akida) with a new tech.

These people have got a big job, and my faith in them has actually grown, you may not agree - but I think they are making big steps in the right direction. It is taking much longer than what I wanted but I have also realized over a long period (nearly 9 years) that Akida maybe kick ass tech, but to actually getting it into products or wider market acceptance/penetration is a massive task - but it looks like some serious stuff is going on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.