BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I'll be corrected if wrong but it means business as usual. This...

1. 1,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 482
    I'll be corrected if wrong but it means business as usual.

This strike would not have happened if the SP was closer to a dollar but many are venting for the price and lack of revenue.

The speed of signing a contract is out of their control.

Also it's quite clear that Customers waited for Akida 2.0 for various reasons be it the 8 bit integration or the extras Tenns it's a necessity.

If they want to build a product that will be in production for say 10 or 15 years they need to get the foundation right. The 2.0 is more geared to the foundation.

That said Akida1000 has its purpose too as we see in sattelites Edge boxes and what ever else but the issue will be when that it has limited audience with its 1 to 4 bit system. You can work around it but the end game customers want a quick switch not have to do everything.

So these issues are the past but what is needed now are sales correct. There is quite a bit in the works based on the projects out we are really in a fairly big ecosystem that should generate future $$$ so imo.

Think of it as Akida is like the circuitry in a chip or sensor. That sensor is built with various parts then it works a certain way. You then need to engineer the software and product the the application is for then the parts are built tested assembled and tested then sold. So you see depending on who is handling the IP payment will likely be due quite a ways back.

We have a large ecosystem building uses and training collecting the data. The universities are quite important too.

Many did not know the time to market but as you heard the design examples can be quickly demonstrated by sales what took weeks is now minutes. This development will speed up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $737.6K 4.203M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 1587304 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 213251 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.