BRN 5.00% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Thats just only part of the questions. I just broke it up to...

1. 1,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    Thats just only part of the questions. I just broke it up to identify the speaker. Most of the questions were fired by one holder upset and was cutting off the awnsers. But i think his appproach left us with significantly more nuggets and insite then what was know from the past which was dot going you could call it.

The argument of RSU your trying to pinpoint i think could be non issue if the right contract is signed and they customer thats the whole package. I suspect there is some serious talk about the whol package being they publicly said they are not taping 2.0 cause of competition with customer. So likely a non compete disclosure was signed and there is paperwork curculating for final approvals IMO the timeline and final acceptance is dependant on obviously the customer. It has to be serious though cause if you optioned out of building silicon and the deal was soft youd be out of your mind. And Seeing as some call Antonio aragant i dont think he would be the type to sign a soft deal. So IMO This has to have some serious legs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.010(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.0¢ $954.7K 4.537M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 189993 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 631447 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.