BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Annual General Meeting Results, page-98

1. 1,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2080
    Great piece of coverage there @Kachoo, I find Antonio impressive he presents really well as our Chairman, he is not super charismatic, super confident or a super salesman, but to me he knows his subject - he is all over it.

He is straight up and down, he's not trying to sell anyone BS, he basically feels like he is an honest man, but fully committed to making BRN a success, but I find the way he presents is impressive. I thought the way he handled and answered questions the other day was highly competent, he can listen to the other point of view and acknowledge that perspective, and he can then give his response to the question clearly with deep contextualization if necessary; but very importantly he does not condescend - and as I said earlier he is all over his subject - which is BRN.

He feels like a straight forward kind of guy, his CV is impressive too, I am Very comfortable with him as our Chair.

It was also quite obvious to me that Sean also holds Antonio in high regard, not just because he was happy to defer to Antonio on more than one occasion, but because he was comfortable and wanted to hear what Antonio's response would be.

On Sean it has always IMO been apparent that Sean is not the best public speaker out there, and an ability to present to public gatherings, is something that a CEO would like to capable of, but it would not be the reason our Board appointed Sean as CEO. Sean got the job because of his CV of course, he would have also had to present how he was going to get Akida to a point where that product was achieving deep market penetration, among a good number of other management metrics.

I believe something that the Board may have seen in Sean is that the bloke is a driven dynamo, and I have had that feeling about Sean for a while, so regardless of whether or not he achieves global Akida domination, he will have given it a damned good shake - and Antonio also acknowledged Sean's workaholic 30 hour a day efforts.

On the whole that part of Antonio's overall presentation was much more than revealing, and definitely gave me the sense of, yes there is an impending breakthrough building here, so we wait and see.

Also have to say that the TENNs tech is absolutely awesome, and when combined with akida puts BRN in a very good place with regard to real AI at the edge. I would really like to see Tony Lewis and Peter Van der Made do a podcast together with maybe Steve Thorne interviewing, and working through future Akida iterations and where all that sits right now (particularly since Peter is retired from full time work).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 84545 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 4621 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.45am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.