AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

God, I leave the coup for a few hours and there are all these...

1. 10,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6071
    God, I leave the coup for a few hours and there are all these chicken littles running around again.

"This could get interesting with managements penchant for not being on top of PR " The company has just given us extensive PR ranging from an extremely upbeat interview with Evy Hambro to a multi-page document re the mining licence. If you want to find a reason to get hysterical please work off facts or at the very least pick a reason that is not transparently absurd! Two weeks ago we had Evy Hambro labelling AVB the most exciting copper explorer/smalll cap company on the ASX and acknowledging Blackrock have a strong overweight position in copper related plays.

The company is doing fine, the directors are doing fine...the share price is fluctuating. Sure as day follows night it will go up again...and just as sure it will also go down again at some other point....Probably just as sure that a few chooks will lose their heads.

Sentiment: Chill as...let the board get the job done. The hardest work is about over.

PS I don't care about the share price today but I do care where it will be mid next year once in production and again 2 years later with stage 2 in production.
    Last edited by Kalenn: 24/09/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.