DNA 0.00% 3.2¢ donaco international limited

Ann: Annual Report 2014, page-16

1. 1,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    See chart  for today - very disappointing as it was. Note highlighted history of resistance at 95 cents so it wasn't surprising that there was a problem getting past 95 today, I half expected that could be the case.

The candlestick pattern today is a bearish harami or also called an inside day when the open/close price range, in this case negative falls within the positive open/close of the previous day.

Normally this wouldn't concern me, it is not unusual for a pullback after a solid up day like we had yesterday. A bit of profit taking etc, nothing to get worked up about. However my concern is there is nothing 'normal' about what happens with DNA on days like today and the early indications were for another good day, maybe not spectacular and there was some early cautious buying.Looked like a modest break of 95 could be on.

Then the usual robotic selling kicked in, the buying today was sporadic and the bears took control right through to the usual low priced solid closing parcel to make sure the price didn't get away again at the close.

This follows the history of selling the rallies that has followed every rally of any significance since May this year. This is classic long term shorting on display much in the same way as long holders will progressively buy the dips in up trends. The shorts yesterday were a formidable 517K.

Hard to know how long this will go on, potentially a long time while ever there isn't enough upward momentum with volume to create sustainable bullish momentum to nullify the shorting and/or algo selling or force short covering to kick in.

A bit of a dilemma in a looming bullish market for the next few months with capital locked up in a potentially drifting stock. The announcement today didn't light any fires. I have some thinking to do and tomorrow will be important for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.2¢ $2.149K 67.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10876 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 122372 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DNA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.