POS 16.7% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

I agree that even after the token salary reduction remuneration...

1. 554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I agree that even after the token salary reduction remuneration packages are still far too high for a non producing company with no profits, bleeding cash, and diluting shareholders. However, if anyone thinks that the money saved by cutting salaries will be enough to get just one of POS's projects running then your kidding yourselves!

I am not saying it is right but POS is not the only company making a loss with high paid Directors and Executives. It is a common theme across the market.

Now if you were offered a position to take a decent six figure salary plus a swag of shares/options etc.. and all you had to do is basically come up with some plans whilst waiting for things to improve, would you take it? Or would your morals get the better of you?

The hardest thing these guys have to do is work out how to "aquire" money to keep their salaries paid and assets maintained until circumstances improve so they may have a case to "aquire" more money so that they can have a crack at making their own money!!!

And the way some "creative" companies do this is nothing short of astounding. And the Lemmings keep falling... Don't they Uncle Col!

Now this is probably the most negative post you will ever read from me on this thread...

Nickel Up! Go POS! You flee bitten mongrel... LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $12.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $5.869K 1.669M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
84 52162598 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7847467 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.