WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Annual Report 2017, page-45

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Hi Jace,

I haven't been able to conclude 100% what Phantom is all about. I have some working theories but I will wait for an extra piece of information or two to become available before deciding on one!

I can share with you however, with confidence, that the Olay Magnemasks product suite, despite seeing and originally having strong cases for being a Wave II or Wave III product is actually neither, so next to market is actually the Wave III product.

Personally I therefore consider/propose Magnemasks to be the "unofficial Wave 2.5" product.

Despite what has been announced previously, I have my reservations about Wave III being launched by end of 2017 (perhaps in a single country only?) and believe that a Q1 2018 launch is more practical/realistic - particularly with respect to a meaningful launch across several countries.
    Time will tell and in any case, hardly makes a difference in the grand scheme of things.

The problem which caused all the confusion is to date, a product has corresponded to a Wave.. so product 1 was Wave 1 and product 2 was Wave 2 and they have caused all sorts of confusion when they referred to Magnemasks as "the third product". Logically, this should mean Wave III but for whatever reason this is not the case. So when they eventually introduce the Wave III product(s), it will be the fourth product on the market and now it's all out of sync.

It was already confusing enough as it was to decipher the ASX announcements because a Wave could consist of two physical products (Wave I consisted of an SK-II and Olay product), yet they would refer to them as the "first product" (both of them) in market updates, when in fact they are two different products/brands on shelves. Throw in Wave II and the associated SK-II creams and the various three or four products associated with Olay Magnemasks and we have 8+ unique products on shelves which can be enhanced by OBJ technology, yet with regards to market announcements, we are still just on "the third product".

The good news is we got an extra product out of the blue that wasn't on the schedule which should have been wildly celebrated by shareholders. The bad news is the confusion which arose from the botched and inconsistent communication in the corresponding announcement meant we were all scratching our heads and mostly believed it was Wave III come early and management lost a big chance to secure a marketing/communication win and begin to restore trust and repair relationsihp with shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.