FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

No, you are wrong Cosmo. Answer: Luck If CVN hit a duster at...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    No, you are wrong Cosmo.

Answer: Luck

If CVN hit a duster at their Dorado well they would be a 5 cent stock now because Phoenix South 3 appraisal was not so good. CVN were extremely lucky with their Wildcat well and FAR weren't lucky with Samo. Simple really. Nothing to do with management. If Samo comes in, FAR share price would be well in excess of 20 cents making their market cap at least twice that of CVN. Only criticism I have of FAR management is I think they got greedy and went for Samo rather than near the border and cherry picked the low hanging SNE fruit. I suspect that was Petronis pushing for a huge discovery though.

I like your posts on CVN but your posts on FAR are like a one eyed footy team supporter, well off the mark. I have no idea why you post so much on FAR, I'd like to ignore your posts on FAR but retain you CVN posts. Is that possible.....geeez!!!

I hold both and have done for many years. I'm loving the success at Dorado but biding my time with FAR, just a matter of time I think. Their oil is going no where, in a few short years if still in the game the money will start flowing as thick as the oil in the ground. That's the day I'm waiting for. But in the meantime, go CVN, love your work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.