GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

The words from the report basically beat to the drum of the wise...

1. 973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3248
    The words from the report basically beat to the drum of the wise HC long termers and the repeated messages.

As per the report it is definitely business as usual. If there was something not going to plan we should have read about it here. All information is basically as expected, I really couldn't find any information that was not already known really. So I think this sets us up for the quarterly report very nicely.

So which of the above holds Ausbils 36mil and Blackrocks 26mil?

Is it HSBC that is lending the shares? 19.03 seems very close to the 18% shorting limit?

Interesting to see that 293 holders (hold more than 100,000 shares) control 70% of the company. Any TO is in there hands. I would assume a large number of HC loyal soldiers are among the 293.

The US$22.4 million in payments for financial asset is that the LPD investment?

What this does to the SP short term is anyone's guess, but it does confirm that the long term story has not changed and accumulation continues in earnest. Let's see what extra value the quarterly brings!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.