FTC 5.56% 1.7¢ fintech chain limited

@Nnyck777Just a few points ...I've posted it before. One of the...

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    @Nnyck777

Just a few points ...
    I've posted it before. One of the best avenues for new info from the company is through the TTG website. You need to use the chinese version, not the english version. I use chrome as my browser and just translate it but I'm sure explorer would have a similar function. The link is:

http://ttg.com.cn/zh_cn/about_us/development_history

You'll see bank rollouts are ongoing, especially in Jilin province of late but plenty of others including December 2019 'TTG and Bank of Communications signed a cooperation agreement for merchant acquiring business'. This was the one mentioned in the footnotes of the December 2019 4C released in Jan. I'd say these other banks don't get mentioned as they are not significant but it appears growth is continuing. Maybe what.png.

The 2020 Annual report is pretty close to a cut and paste job from the 2019 Annual report released July 2019 and the interim report released Dec 2019. They have updated some of the blurb but obviously missed the '4 mil merchants' and only updated the second one. I think you'll find page 1 of last year financial report has the exact same statement about Japan, it's not new. One of the subsidiary companies, Q-life HK, has been trying to get a foothold in Japan. The website is https://q-lifefintech.com/en/home/ and is very similar to the TTG website but in English and Japanese.

The lack of editing in their reports has been a constant, as has the lack of information. I share your frustration.Thanks for your input. It's good to see some activity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $11.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $16 935

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 58823 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 5420 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ 10000
Last updated 15.25pm 03/05/2024 ?
FTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.