POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

Based on who else is buying and nothing further?You are brave,...

1. 1,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    Based on who else is buying and nothing further?
    You are brave, that is shooting from the hip. A dew hundred thousand doesnt even acrape the barrel on some big players, but would be the entire portfolio of the average retailer.

Post lock down there is a renewed focus on renewables and any hope may be worth a small investment.

There is no doubt that the inaction of this business indicate it is a shell company with Bevan Tarratt now pulling the strings.

Put that in perspective.

POW has made me wonder if a better return for my business would be to lease a tenement of speculative ground, do nothinf with it and simply use cap raises to continue my directors fees for "working from home" while my company secretary in the Philippine call center sweat shop fields all the calls from angry shareholdera and bins them.

To out this in perspective, I have direct communication with directors of several other large stocks, and have held thick and thin with some of those because of the communication given. The silence is another clear indicator this is a lifestyle shell business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.